[Tux4kids-discuss] changes in existind games

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:23:13 UTC 2010

hi Brendon
Thank you for telling be that my idea can be one of gsoc project.
I understand that you want that the previous work done on tuxmath should be
first fixed and tuned and that you will move toward new feature.I am not
looking for work with tux4kids for Gsoc only but after Gsoc also.
I have recently made a new presentation you should see it. It will you more
clear what my idea is all about. It just a small idea of mine. I have many
more ideas like this.
As we are heading toward online gaming and to include lan support in games.
My idea of including a special character will not only add a new features to
games but it also help in future project where we can move toward strategic
gaming in which 2-3 players in group will play together.