[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Work

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Tue Mar 30 14:54:18 UTC 2010

Hey All,
I know this is a busy time, but that is why it is coming to my
attention. Last year I rewrote most of the tux4kids website and created
seperate pages for tuxtype and tux of math command. I did mess up the
svn, and the admins were gracious enough to fix it. Then life happened,
and I have not had a chance to work any further. This summer I will have
a bit more time since I will not be teaching. I'd like to work some on
the website (with the admins' permission of course) to make sure it is
W3C compliant, and work on the design so that it will look good on a
larger screen as well as a smaller one.

To admins - do you mind if I work on it some?

To everyone - Do you see anything that could be improved or changed on
the website?

Matt