[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Work

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Tue Mar 30 16:23:44 UTC 2010

> One thing that occurred to me is how to get the the pages for
> each game, there's a link on the main sidebar that opens a page
> containing...a link to the separate main page for e.g. TuxType. It'd
> be easier for navigation to have that appear immediately, perhaps
> inside the navigation panels of the main site. Does that make sense,
> in spite of my horrible wording?

That makes sense. When I first started working on the website the ideas
that I was given was to give tuxtype and tux of math command their own
site, and keep the Tux4Kids for more general info about all 3 projects.
It would be simple enough to just have the links go straight to the
separate sites rather than stop at a page in between. That is left over
from how it was before.

To put the tuxtype and tuxmath information inside the frame of the main
tux4kids website is perfectly possible. Although I think it is good to
give each game its own website, I'm fine either way, just wondering what
the majority of people think would be good?

> It's probably not feasible to do the
> same for TuxPaint since it's got its own domain, but just something to
> think about.

True, that would have to link right to the website.

Matt