[Tux4kids-discuss] Student application

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 02:33:55 UTC 2010

Hi all,

After much deliberation, I've decided to apply to summer of code as a
student once more. Darn economy. I'll be shooting to (strangely
enough) continue the work on libt4kcommon . Just wanted to give a
heads up and make sure the admins are alright with this. I want to be
fair to new students and though it's always helpful to find new
talent...I need to do something productive this summer :/. Looking for
a green light before putting in my application.

Best,
Brendan