[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] [fwd] Invitation: Apply to be a Mentoring Organization for GCI [Google Code-In; like GSOC, but for teenagers]

Brendan Luchen bml4633 at rit.edu
Wed Oct 27 19:27:53 UTC 2010

All,

Looks like the deadline for orgs is tomorrow. Sounds like the consensus is,
let's do it, but I don't believe we've applied (although I haven't been able
to confirm by seeing a list of applications).

Do we have something resembling a task list?
I could take care of the application paperwork if needed...

-Brendan