[Tux4kids-discuss] tux4kids trouble

Jim B jodyw at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 16 19:44:33 UTC 2010

Hi, I'm having some trouble with tuxpaint, tuxmath and tuxtype on qimo 2.0(all updates installed) but problems started at initial install. In tuxpaint i can use the app but when i go to quit the app freezes and will not let me save or quit. If i run tuxpaint --nosound it runs without problem.(sound is working on the machine through alsa mixer) When i run tuxmath and tuxtype the screen starts flashing to a black screen then back to the app. Not sure where to start with this. Hope someone can help.

    Jim