[Tux4kids-discuss] tux4kids trouble

Jim B jodyw at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 17 20:43:12 UTC 2010

thanks bill, i removed all of pulse...including the libsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio. so now only alsa is running...but same issue appears. the screen just flashes between app and black screen in tuxmath and tuxtype. tuxpaint is fine now. i noticed that the same issue is in child's play(another sdl app).

thanks alot for the help.