[Tux4kids-discuss] Factroid game almost complete for android and IOS

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:46:21 UTC 2012

Hi

I have almost ported comet game to android and IOS platform and good new is
that I am able to do this thing without changing a single line of code.

As of supported devices are

1. Android phone having HVGA resolution
2. Iphone 3gs as it have same resolution

Except this you can you can run it on any touch screen device but game will
be confined to 480X320 resolution of your screen.
I am able to compile it for window and mac platform but I have to change
controller interaction method ( Just changing event handler from touch to
Mouse event ;-)  )

If anybody wants to test it out then you can get its source code from
https://github.com/deepakagg/tux4kids-Android

Compiling for android platform is straight forward but a bit tricky for
xcode.

Deepak