[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2012 - Mobile Idea questions

Kento Locatelli me at klocatelli.name
Mon Mar 19 04:48:46 UTC 2012

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

My name is Kento Locatelli, and I am an undergraduate in CSE. I am very
interested in developing a mobile tux4kids app under the Google Summer
of Code, and feel I fulfill all of the project prerequisites. I haven't
had time to flesh out specifics yet, but I'm already incubating several
application/game ideas that I think would be a nice addition to the
tux4kids family. I'll write/sketch up some mockups and explore potential
development frameworks beyond the ones already listed on the wiki later
this week, after I take care of a couple midterms. But until then, I
have a couple questions I couldn't find answers to on the site:

- Mentors: Who are they? I'm interested in the mobile tux4kids idea in
particular, but I couldn't find any contact listings for any of the
suggested projects.
- Mailing list: Should I use this mailing list to get input from the
community after I've fleshed out some of my ideas, or is there a more
suitable place to do so?

Thank you,
Kento Locatelli