[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2012 Introduction

Zachary R. Habersang zachhabersang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 06:51:05 UTC 2012

Hello,

My name is Zachary Habersang, I'm a junior and soon to be senior Computer
Engineering major from Texas A&M University. Also, I am a potential student
for GSOC 2012 and am highly interested in proposing a project and serving
the Tux4Kids organization. I would be more than happy to introduce myself
further on this thread if requested, otherwise I will frequently be idling
on the Tux4Kids IRC channel (nickname "z4chh") and more than happy to chat.

v/r

Zach