[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2012- Interest

prankur gupta prankur.07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:21:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am currently doing Masters in Computer Science from SUNY, New York.

I want to participate in GSOC 2012 and so I went through the projects list
offered by tux4kids.

I am interested in developing "Tux4kids mobile".
The reason for my interest being that I have a good knowledge of html and
javascript. Also I have developed games and videos through programming.

And since the project is to be deployed on mobile platforms such as
android, I am really interested to work on that.
Since it has been mentioned that codes have to be written from scratch and
apps can be re-implementation of the current games, I would like do write
the code for Tux Math or may be improvise a bit too.

So I wanted to know what I need to know for the project application to gsoc
to become a part of Tux4kids and code for it for the above project in the
summers.

Any information regarding this will really be helpful.

Thanks and regards.

PRANKUR GUPTA

Masters Student (CSE)
State University of New York