[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] GSoC 2012 potential - my introduction and some ideas for mobile

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 23:21:03 UTC 2012

Hey Kento,

Like I said, these ideas all have potential. I don't think any of them is a
clear winner. I'm personally sort of partial towards the music idea, but
like I said, it has to actually be an educational tool and not a toy.

It's a tough decision you have to make yourself. For your proposal you can
can mention all four and say you'll decide later--that's fine. You will
have to pick a game to stick with, though--quality over quantity. You might
want to dedicate a week or so to banging out prototypes and then, based on
feedback (hopefully you can find some real, authentic kids to play with,
too), pick one to develop fully and polish.

Let me know if you have more questions ;)

-Brendan