[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux paint

TUSHAR AGARWAL tusharag171 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:37:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am currently in second year at Netaj Subhas Institute of technology
(Delhi University), India.

I am good at C/C++ programming languages.
I went through the project ideas regarding Tux paint. Since tux paint
already consists a magic tool for creating a mosaic, what tool exactly
needs to be developed in the following project

   - *Wallpaper tool/mode like the pattern magic tool that affects the
   behavior of the overall program*

A little bit ellaboration of the statement  "*tileable draws that match
side by side forming a mosaic" *will be helpful*.*
*
*
Basically I wanted to know the difference between the earlier and new tool.

with regards
Tushar Agarwal
IT(undergraduate student)