[Tux4kids-discuss] Participating in GSOC'13

garvit sharma garvits45 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 02:02:26 UTC 2013

Hello All,

              Let me introduce my self i am a prefinal year student doing
B.Tech(Honors) with majors in Computer Science
              and Engineering. After going through the list of projects
ideas i came up with some interesting ideas at the same time i
              really want to engage my summers in writing codes for
tux4kids.

             My skill sets (programming and tools) :: C/C++, Java,
Servlets, Python/django, Python/pygame, shell-scripting,

perl, valgrind, oprofile.

--
Regards

Garvit Sharma
Computer Science and Engineering
UG Third year
LNM IIT, Jaipur

*No Body is a Scholar by birth, its only hard work and strong determination
that makes him master.*
*
*