[Tux4kids-discuss] How to move forward in the tux4kids projects

sharat chandra gsharat8484 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:03:49 UTC 2013

Steve Jobs said "search for what you love till you get it" at Stanford
convocation. I think I made it after going through your project ideas. I
love games. I love programming. And everything happening at same place.

I am seriously looking forward to work on these projects. I am proficient
in c,java and oracle. Recently we made a game "3d treasure hunt" which was
a big success in our university. The game is done using google sketch up
and 3d rad game engine. If needed I can use that knowledge to improvise the
quality of Tux games.

Can someone tell what are the extra things I need to learn and how to go
forward in completing these projects successfully .

With regards, Sharat chandra