[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2013 Inquiry

Utkarsh Verma utkarsh.nvm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:58:09 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

I am really interested in doing a project under your organization for GSOC
2013. After going through your potential ideas page, the Tux4kids Mobile
idea seemed very promising to me. I have considerable prior experience in
making games/puzzles on Adobe Flash using ActionSript (syntax very
Java-like) , and have also worked in Android app development. I can work on
both, the back-end game code, and the UI/UX of the game. I'm curios about
any details you people could give.
I guess this could be a very exciting area of work, developing simple games
from which kids can learn. Hope to hear soon. Would also love to discuss my
prior work in flash games, if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Sincerely
Utkarsh Verma
2nd year undergrad, Computer Science