[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxTyping on JAVA

Monis Javed monis.javed at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:13:46 UTC 2013

I also appreciate the initiative your organisation has taken by making fun
educational games
I am good in JAVA . I haven't really worked with any organisations but i
have made many projects on JAVA and some android including small games also.
I want to propose a project to port TuxTyping both on JAVA for windows and
Android
I have started work on the project already and have a prototype of the app
on JAVA which currently reads data from a file and counts the time and
speed of the user
I am developing the app on Swing interface but i will design the interface
myself and not the standard look and feel of Swing.
I need guidance on how to  go about further on the project i.e what all has
to be done in the app