[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2013 Project Proposition

Forest Johnson johnsonf at beloit.edu
Mon Apr 15 06:52:37 UTC 2013

Personally, I would do it with the Unity engine (unity3d.com) because I'm
familiar with it, and it is geared toward mobile and cross platform
development. However, it is not really "open" software, so I think it might
be better to use something else for this project? I'm prepared to learn a
new environment, but, if I could, I would jump at the chance to use Unity.

Forest

>>> http://www.kongregate.com/games/GrimPandaGames/kolorz