[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC-Tux4Kids-MobileApp

Yanna Wu wuyanna2009 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:34:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

My name is Yanna, and I'm interested in creating a new mobile app for kids
using HaXe. My idea is to develop a simple physic game using current open
source physic engine. I have this idea because I think learning how things
move physically will give children both fun and interest in science.

I have several projects experiences of game developing using AS3. So I
think I can quickly pick up HaXe. Check
here<http://wuyanna.github.io/workshop/cat-the-pilot/>for one of my
published flash game, and it is also open
source <https://github.com/wuyanna/CatThePilot>. I also have done project
with phonegap, using basic html+css. Plus, I have 2 year experience on iOS
development.

I've already had a blueprint of the new game, but I do not know who is the
mentor I can discuss with. There is no name on the project website. Anyone
can help?

Best regards,
Yanna