[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC proposal(Create a LAN multiplayer mode for Tux Typing): Feedback requested

Siddharth Kothari sids.aquarius at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 19:21:56 UTC 2013

Hi Shubham,

Good work with the proposal. Please add details on how you think is the
scoring going to work for the network play - It could be a
competitive/cooperative play. I agree that the TuxType rooms will need to
be categorized based on language.

I would suggest to get started on this task "  27 May to 10 June: Thoroughly
analyze Network file dependencies and separations for Tuxmath" soonish, so
you can take some time off during your final exams. You can start by
porting parts of the Tuxmath's networking to t4k_common.

I have CC'ed Deepak and Aaditya so they can share their perspective on your
proposal.

Hope this helps,
Siddharth