[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2013 proposal

Siddharth Kothari sids.aquarius at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:56:01 UTC 2013

Hi Jerome,

I like how you have organized your timeline, making incremental changes
with each milestone. I would suggest to split the 3 weeks extra in the end
more evenly across the project timeline. For instance, you may want to keep
a week before the mid-terms (July 23rd - July 29th) for ensuring you have
successfully achieved the previous milestones.

Otherwise, this is a very polished proposal. And you have some impressive
work with the commits. Feel free to send us a patch for the bugs you have
fixed. You are off to a solid start, good luck.

HTH,
Siddharth