[Tux4kids-discuss] Self Introduction and Project Idea : GSOC 2013

Krishna Tiwari kri1311 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:48:19 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,
          I am a M.Tech (Information Technology) student from NIT Durgapur
 backed with B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I went through the
ideas of your organization and the ideas look really interesting.I am
interested in "Allow to take a video in game" and "Improving graphics of
Supertuxkart" .I would like to work with   "SuperTuxKart"    this year with
the above project as of my interest .
Coming to my programming experience , i have recently qualified Google Code
Jam Qualification round(out of 40,000 programmers in the world) and has
been advanced to round 1 . I have a programming experience of 5 years .
My favorite programming language are C++ ,Java ,Python . I have also
participated in various programming Contest including ACM-ICPC ,Infosys
Aspiration 2020 , Code-chef Monthly Challenge etc.

I would really appreciate a lot if you could please provide some feedback
on the mentioned projects so that I can discuss the deliverable of the
project.

--
Thanks and Regards
 Krishna

*Krishna Kumar Tiwari*
*M.tech 1st year *
Department of Information Technology
NIT Durgapur ,West Bengal
Email: kri1311 at gmail.com  , krishnat.nitdgp1992 at gmail.com<kri1311 at engineer.com>
Voice: 08670329083(Durgapur) , 09936149309(Kanpur)