[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxPaint Ideas

Ioana Culic ioanaculic92 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:47:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am really interested in working with you within the Google Summer of Code
programm.
I would like to submit a proposal regarding the TuxPaint application. I
thought of extending it so that it could also help children learn
programming.

The idea would be to use the Logo programming language. We could use Tux as
the character which should be moved on the screen. There sould be two play
modes: one which allows you to draw whatever you like,and another which
gives you some drawings you must reproduce.
I have thought of implementing the application for mobile devices(Android
or iOS).

I would deeply appreciate if you could give me some feedback on my idea.

Ioana Culic