[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxPaint Ideas

Ioana Culic ioanaculic92 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 19:54:31 UTC 2013

I understand what you want.

I suggested rewriting the application because you said that you would like
to use plug-in's. From my point of view, the easiest way of doing this is
by using Content Providers and Activities stored in a different apk. With
the NDK, which is the toolkit used for writing SDL-based applications, it
might be more difficult.

NDK also implies compiling the application differently for each device
architecture, which can be uncomfortable.

You also wrote about these flaws of the NDK on the web-site. There says
that a rewriting of the application, from scratch is more welcome than one
which is ported.

Ioana