[Tux4kids-discuss] Contents of Tux4kids-discuss digest

Dablu Yadav dablu.kumar007 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 18:58:40 UTC 2013

hi..
i was thinking how to build interactive game while using the ideas of
tuxmath
i am providing my ideas here for review,so i can send my proposal very well.
here i would use sdl for building the overview of the project and all the
graphical
portions.
i will consists of diffrent scouts selection on the pages which will be
selected on
the basis of their scores.
then on a difrent page the user will have a lot of tasks of math and he
shold be performing a task from a lot provided like "substraction between 1
to 10" multiply 3"
etc.
the user will select from this and then on a diffrent page he will have to
select a
wave corresponding to those inputs provided earlier.
each wave will have thier own correponding output and the value will be
added each time the user will operate on this task or simply play
a user can also perform multiple tasks or can have a set of operation at a
single time.
for each the output value will be given and
each time the output will be coming it will coming in a diffrent form to
the user and it will take place until all the tasks are not completed.