[Tux4kids-discuss] Welcome to Tux4kids

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:22:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

 Google announced yet the selected students for GSOC 2013, but before
 congrat them, we want to thank to everybody who applied this year, it
 has been hard to select between all the proposals and we have to say
 that the only reason some don't get selected is the lack of slots for
 every great proposal.

 You all are welcome to contribute and play in your free time with
 Tux4kids, either programming, reporting bugs, ideas, artwork or the way
 you prefer.

 The list of selected students is
 Cross-Platform Algebra Game Thomas
 Accessibility extensions for TuxMath and TuxType Nalin.x.Linux
 Tux coding 4 kids A.H. Deneche

 Congrats and best wishes to all.