[Tux4kids-discuss] Contributing to Tux4Kids

Vishwajeet Srivastava vishwajeets912 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 08:54:34 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I am currently in my third year of B.Tech in Computer Science.I have around
one year of experience in android application development.I have good
knowledge of programming languages like C, Java and Python.I have done
several projects in application development in android.

I want to contribute in android based project, I can also work on any other
project involving my skill set.

Please help me out with some projects where I can contribute.

Links to my past work :

*Github : *https://github.com/vjs3/
LinkedIn : https://in.linkedin.com/in/vishwajeet-srivastava-9ba80a85

*Vishwajeet Srivastava*
*Android Application Developer - Healthgraph India*
B.Tech, Pre-Final (Computer Science and Engineering)
The LNM Institute of Information Technology
Mob:+91-9461787316