[Tux4kids-discuss] New to Tux4kids and FOSS-Need guidance

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 00:01:33 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

For those interested in contributing I've looked for the work made in
this year's GSoC, feel free to contribute there or in Tuxmath, Tuxtype,
Tuxhistory or Tux Paint.

https://github.com/divya2661/Gsoc-Cloud
https://github.com/Vigneshsekar/Tux4ME
https://github.com/nani92/Tux4Words
https://github.com/perepujal/Tuxpaint-Android

There are more Tux4Kids apps made in previous GSoCs, will see if I
found them...

Best
Pere

El dg 13 de 12 de 2015 a les 20:49 +0000, en/na Love Mehta va escriure: