[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC 2015 : Introduction

Sourabh Dhanotia sourabhdhanotia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 06:55:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

My name is Sourabh Dhanotia , Masters student at International
Institute of Information Technology , Hyderabad (India) (IIIT-H) . I
was going through the ideas list and i find two projects quite
interesting :

1. Tux English
2. Tux Mind Exercise

I've past experience of designing simple games like Maze in visual c++
with openGL library . I can not find the link to the code repositories
of these two projects. Can you provide me the same and guide me where
should i get started with them.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sourabh Dhanotia