[Tux4kids-discuss] (no subject)

Shubhi goel shubhi.invincible at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:21:36 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

*Introduction*:

I am Shubhi Goel, a second year undergraduate student pursuing Computer
Science in Manav Rachna College of Engineering-Faridabad. I am good at Web
designing and  development and I am very proficient with the front end
tools like HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Javascript , BootStrap and many other
frameworks. I am also good in programming languages like C,C++, python etc.
I'm running a Linux Ubuntu x64 distribution on my laptop and I use it 98%
of the time. I enjoy developing C applications using gcc for compiling and
gdb for debugging. Prior to this, I have made myself hands-on with C++ as
well. I also have a Windows 7 installed which I use only if I need to work
with Microsoft software products.

*Interested Projects:*

After having a look at the Ideas page, I was fascinated with this project:

·       Tux Mind Exercise : A game which enhances mental power of a human.

I have witnessed many mind games and challenges . I have an idea of
developing a game which fulfils the requirement of this project for kids
which helps them enhance their mental ability and improve their Thinking
power.

I would like to work on one of the projects and create few games in that
category.

I have completed the following courses:-

>Data Structures

>OOP

>Database Management System

>Cryptography and its Applications

>Making website from scratch using HTML5,CSS3,JavaScript

>Languages: C , C++ , Python

>SQL

And by the end of this semester, I mean by the end of month of April, I
would be completing the following courses:-

>Unit testing

>End-to-end testing

>Agile

>JS libraries

>Test Driven Development

>TBD

I guess, I have enough base knowledge to work with the project for my
GSOC’15.

Please, can you post the link of the code and also suggest how should I
proceed with code! I would really appreciate doing part as a contributor.

Thanking you
Shubhi Goel

shubhi.invincible at gmail.com