[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2015- Self Introduction

Rushan Gajanayake rushan.gajanayake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:40:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm Rushan Gajanayake from University of Colombo School of Computing, Sri
lanka. Currently I'm a 3rd year computer science student and I'm interested
in contributing for Tux4Kids project in GSoC this summer. I have worked
experiences with cross-platform game developing and Web technologies. And
also I have experience on graphic designing (using Illustrator, Photoshop)
.

Thank you for the opportunity to work for Tux4Kids.

Rushan Gajanayake.