[Tux4kids-discuss] Possible problem with Tux Typing?

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 17:26:14 UTC 2016

Tux4Kids has applied for Google Summer of Code for 2016.  There's probably
a few potential student applicants watching this list already.  Here's your
chance to help.  We have a teach reporting an issue they are seeing with
Tux Typing on Mac.  See if you can duplicate the issue and if so, then see
if you can fix the issue.
-Scott

 Here's their report:

I started using your Tux Typing with my second graders in the computer lab
today.  The first lesson works and the games.  When my students or I select
lesson 2, there is only a green screen.  My computer are Macintosh running
10.5.8.  Is there a new update for Tux Typing or some way to access lessons
2, 3, and 4?