[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Further clarifications about maintainance

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:18:13 UTC 2016

Moving this over to tux4kids-discuss list.

We now the Tux4Kids github site up and running and have cloned most of the
repositories over to it.  We have now started adding more team members.  If
you are interested in being a team member or stepping up to be a maintainer
for any of programs, let us know.  Once we have the maintainers in place we
should be better able to handle Pull Requests and new issue reports.

We have a few of the students who applied to work with Tux4Kids for Google
Summer of Code express interest in working on their proposed projects
outside of GSoC.  We have asked them to join the tux4kids-discuss mailing
list and to ask questions here if they needed any help.

Feel free to look at their code and give them feedback.  Hopefully some of
them will post some write-ups here on their progress.

When replying to this post, please just reply to the tux4kids-discuss
mailing list.  Trying to get everyone to move this conversaion over to it.

-Scott