[Tux4kids-discuss] (no subject)

陈龙 fancysherry0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 08:12:57 UTC 2016

Sir,

I am a undergraduate student from China, I have developed android
application for 2 years, and familiar with python and c/c++.I want to
attend tux4kids project of GSoC.

My Proposal:

First: There are three product in tux4kids project(TuxMath,TuxPaint and
TuxType).In the tux4kids website I find only TuxPaints has it's android
version.I plan to develop the android version of TuxMath and TuxType.I
think it is very important because phone is easier to use than computer for
kids of 3-10 years old. I am familiar with android development and I can
finish it durning one or two month.If possible, I will maintain this app
after GSoC.

Second: There is an android app ,TuxPaint.I think this app is more complex
than other two product but may be the most fun for kids. I can help to
contribute to this project and make it prefect.

I  hope someone can respond to this mail and give me some suggestions.I
hope to develop a prefect application for tux4kids durning GSoC.

Best wishes,
fancysherry