[Tux4kids-discuss] t4k_common and tuxmath patches

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:03:40 UTC 2016

I've been fixing some issues with tuxmath and t4k_common.  I've made
several modifications to add sdl2 support, deal with memory issues,
multiplayer scoring, better integration between t4k_common and
tuxmath, and more.  (See the changelog for some details.)

I haven't been able to get any farther in the past few months since a
family member got sick.  Don't know when I'll be able to work on
tuxmath again, so I wanted to share the patches I've made to date.  I
started integrating t4k_common with tuxtype as well, but tuxtype will
need a lot more work before it's ready to share.  I'm sure there's
room for further improvement and further patches/bug fixes for
tuxtype, t4k_common and tuxmath.  However, hopefully the patches I've
created are a step in the right direction and address some of the bugs
and build issues I've noticed.

If anyone wants a copy of the patches I've created, I've uploaded them
along with my build scripts and the source.  To get a copy, just
follow the archive link on this web page:
http://www.distasis.com/cpp/lmbld.htm

Sincerely,
Laura Michaels