[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4kids-discuss Digest, Vol 87, Issue 1

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:40:19 UTC 2017

There are probably still a lot of issues with it (such as owner being
set to lm instead of root), but I tried using alien to generate some
.deb files of tuxmath with my patches.  You'll need all the supporting
libraries like SDL2, libunistring, etc. already installed.  Not sure I
have everything needed to get this working, but I can run it on my
Debian system after I install the t4kcommon and tuxmath deb files and
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/local/lib".  You may have to change owner
or permissions on the files if you're not running as the same user.
You can find the deb files if you follow the archive link on this page
http://www.distasis.com/cpp/lmbld.htm

If you want to help debug this, e-mail me off list and let me know
what issues you may have when you try to run tuxmath using the deb
files.