[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] tuxtype devel mailinglist created

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed Nov 21 17:33:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Monday 19 November 2007 01:23, David Bruce wrote:
> > So I would propose to delete/close the last three lists, and create a new
> > one, tux4kids-tuxtype-devel, to discuss development of tuxtype there.
> Sounds like a good idea to me.

I've done so now, except that list is called
tux4kids-tuxtype-dev at lists.alioth.debian.org because of name length
limitations.

Also I have not deleted those three mailinglists yet, but only hidden them
from the public. As project members on alioth can still see them, I've also
added "(not used!)" to their description.

Now there is one question left: should I just unsubscribe everyone from
tux4kids-tuxtype-scm@ and subscribe them to tux4kids-tuxtype-dev@ ?! I think
it's right and not wrong, but it feels wrong to subscribe people without
their consent. But then, they have ment to be subscribed...

regards,
	Holger