[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux Typing 1.7.0 released.

Doruk Fisek dfisek at fisek.com.tr
Fri Dec 12 13:53:52 UTC 2008

Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:02:22 -0600, "David Bruce"
<davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> :

> Note that Tux Typing still would need Turkish word lists (a "theme")
> to actually be used in Turkish.  The "content" for Tux Typing is not
> translated by Gettext, just the text for the menus.  We are still sort
> of working this out ;)
I kinda figured that out when I translated the pretty short po file :)

I think I'll probably wait out till things are sorted out but finish the
work before the next release.

                   Doruk

--
FISEK INSTITUTE - http://www.fisek.org.tr