[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Fwd: Organizations that have not yet turned in evaluations

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:35:19 UTC 2008

We're on the naughty list.

We have an extension til Friday..

Caroline

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LH (Leslie Hawthorn) <lhospo at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/7/14
Subject: Organizations that have not yet turned in evaluations
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List
<google-summer-of-code-mentors-list at googlegroups.com>

Hello everyone,

To those of you who completed your evaluations on time, many thanks.
For those organizations that did not get in all their evaluations on
time, your organization administrator has until this Friday, 18 July
at 12 noon Pacific / 19:00 UTC to submit the evaluation.  Only
organization administrators are able to submit evaluations during this
time frame.

The instructions for an org admin to complete the evaluation on behalf
of a derelict mentor are the same as those recounted in the
documentation here:

http://tinyurl.com/gsocmidtermsurveys

Some of you have made arrangements with me off-list to turn in surveys
late, some of you have not. In either case, please make sure *all*
evaluations are submitted ***no later than Friday, 18 July at 19:00
UTC.***

If you are an organization that did not submit an evaluation on time
for your student, it is your responsibility to contact said student
and tell her/him that you will complete his/her evaluation by the new
deadline.  Please do so promptly - I've answered quite a few mails
from nervous students over the past few days

There will not be another deadline extension. Failure to turn in your
evaluations by this extended deadline just plain sucks and will be
viewed as such.

The following organizations have evaluations outstanding; if you are
having trouble submitting the evaluation, please let me know off-list
ASAP and we will figure out a workaround.

asf
bluez
cairo
christmas