[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Forget "tuxtypereorg" - it's now "tuxtype-new"

David Bruce dbruce at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 15:36:20 UTC 2008

Hi,

I sent the last message before I had committed the changes on the new tuxtype
branch, and I ran into intractable errors trying to get it committed -
Subversion does not like it at all if you move directories around behind its
back.

After struggling for some time, I wound up making a completely separate local
copy, removing the "tuxtypereorg" branch, and creating a "tuxtype-new"
branch, that I was able to get successfully committed.  The new branch builds
and runs correctly on Linux, AFAICT.  I'd like to get it more thoroughly
tested and merged back with trunk (likely it will replace trunk) fairly
promptly so the new GSoC projects can start with a more normal tree.

I'm planning on releasing a tar.gz from trunk as 1.5.17 this weekend, unless
anyone sees a problem with that.

Regards,

--
David Bruce