[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Forget "tuxtypereorg" - it's now "tuxtype-new"

David Bruce dbruce at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 30 11:25:51 UTC 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008 07:13:57 am Holger Levsen wrote:

> Use "svn mv", that is a command subversion likes :)

Thanks

> Regarding the name of the branch, I consider it, well, not optimal.
> Because, today everything is new, and tomorrow everything is old ;)
>
> I think its better to use feature names (like "reorg"). Also, with all the
> GSoC branches coming up, I would suggest to use branches in the peoples/
> directory and not in branches/. (Because it's more obvious who is working
> on which branch.)
>

> regards,
> 	Holger

Hopefully, "tuxtype-new" will become "trunk" very shortly.

Then I can rename "trunk" to be "tuxtype-old" and see what Holger says! (just
kidding) ;)

Seriously, if a few people can build from tuxtype-new and confirm that it's
OK, how about if we get merged back into trunk very soon to avoid any
additional confusion?

--
David Bruce