[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC application

Bruno Dilly bruno.dilly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:22:43 UTC 2009

Hey Sumit,

I'm a tuxpaint developer, but I was gsoc student for 3 years, so I
hope I can help you  ;)

I suggest you to write a new application (but don't erase the other
one) focused on the idea you are more interested (the guessing game).
If you have an idea of interface, maybe you can make a mockup (some
draws), or try to describe it with words.

And make a project schedule more reasonable.

I will be a mentor for the tuxpaint project, so it will be better to
see what the mentors related to tuxtype say about it.

Best regards,

Bruno