[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC Application Submitted

Zach Elko zachelko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:49:13 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I've gotten my application submitted this evening. It took longer than I
wanted it to, but with school being hectic it was hard to find enough time
to sit down and provide you with a quality application. I found that time
this evening, so it's all yours, I welcome your feedback!

I'll have a patch submitted over the weekend once I'll finally have time to
sit down and write one, although I've already grabbed the code from the
repo, made some local changes, and rebuilt it, so I'm well prepared to
begin.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
  Zach J. Elko