[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Apr 6 12:27:54 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

welcome to the project, I've just added you as a member as you requested :-)

Have fun!

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: for other people reading this: this has nothing to do with GSoC. She
also applied for GSoC but then applied to become a project member anyway+too,
thats why I added her now. Obviously, it's also helpful for GSoC, but if
you're only interested in working on tux4* within GSoC then please dont apply
until your GSoC application has granted. If you want to improve tux4* in any
case, by all means, do apply!