[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] PLEASE DO REPLY.

mr patrick chan pk1ch3wan at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Apr 7 21:20:18 UTC 2009

Attention

I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong.
I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you; it involves the transfer of a large
sum of money from my bank here in Hong Kong. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my
proposed business relationship. If you are interested in working with me contact me through my private email
pk1ch3wan at yahoo.com.hk for further details.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Patrick Chan
E-mail: pk1ch3wan at yahoo.com.hk