[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] ``[Tux4Kids GSoC] Kiran Anjaneya Varma''

kiran varma kiran.varma2k7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:11:15 UTC 2009

Hi David Bruce

Initially, I had considered building the configuration editor in Qt 4 but
assumed that the screen built into the game was made as a place holder for
an SDL based editor. The first draft of my proposal was Qt 4 based but I
changed it later after noticing the non-functional screen in the game.

I have better knowledge of Qt that I do of SDL and I am very comfortable
working with the Qt 4 libraries and am definitely up for the task!

Regards
Kiran Anjaneya Varma