[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] "For developers" information available

Tim Holy holy at wustl.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:41:44 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

First, welcome to the new GSoC students! I very much look forward to working
with you all over the summer and beyond.

For the benefit of these students, and several others who have expressed an
interest in contributing, I've finally put together a "for developers" page on
the new Tux4Kids website:
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/newsitetest/tux4kids/index.php
(click the "For Developers" link).

I hope the information is useful. I want to give a great big thanks to Matt
for all his help with the new site! Matt, your help tips on editing PHP that
you posted were very useful :-)

Please do help add new content so that the site can become our default very
soon.

Best,
--Tim