[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Response from school staff regarding progress tracking

Jesus Mager fongog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 23:08:37 UTC 2009

> Beyond that, there is a ton of stuff from GSoC that needs to be
> finished or integrated into tuxtype and tuxmath.  The Qt4-based
> tux4kids-admin tool is still in limbo - a lot of work has been done,
> but there's no documentation or license info, no simple "make install"
> target, and no way to make tarball packages.  Also, a lot of work has
> been done to factor out the common code in tuxmath and tuxtype into a
> t4k-common library, but that still isn't packagable.

Hi David!

These last months I really was busy with school, but my vacations will
begin next week. So I will have enough time to finish the
tux4kids-admin. The issue of the license is one thing that we should
solve first. I never noticed this, no mention about license :( My
Fault! I will write Michael to ask him about the used license. (What
about a unique license for all tux4kids code?)

--
Jesus Mager
[www.h1n1-al.blogspot.com]