[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Working on the Chinese version of tuxtype

Frederic Muller fred at beijinglug.org
Tue Dec 15 10:09:42 UTC 2009

Hi!

We've been searching on how to solve this issues for a while. Found 2
thread on the forum and very little information on the theming. We
already have translated the po files for Chinese (latest version) but
not all the texts/menus are inside. We're now looking at the scripts and
words folders but again can't find all the menus.

Where is the best place to start and can we post the po file for tuxtype
on this list?

Thanks

Fred
Beijing LUG