[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Working on the Chinese version of tuxtype

Frederic Muller fred at beijinglug.org
Wed Dec 16 07:52:14 UTC 2009

Please find attached the po file. Phrase typing (which is under Options
- shouldn't it be in the main menu?) is not in the po file. Porject info
also is not in the PO file but a xml file (which can change by country).
Shouldn't it be in the PO file instead?

And i've had the following other issues:
- Edit word list segfaults on Ubuntu Karmic using debian package from
unstable (version 1.8)
- Other themes don't work (even using the -t parameter). I just got
English and now Chinese running.

Thanks.

Fred